List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 29 2000 12:06am
Subject:Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBois
View as plain text
At 4:47 PM -0600 2000-02-28, j.urban wrote:
>You are correct.
>
>Barnes and Noble has a very positive review (although it appears to be
>written by the BN editor and not your average reader).

That's what it looks like to me as well.  Amazon has some editorial-style
reviews as well, but I suspect that prospective buyers prefer to read
the reader reviews than the editorial reviews because the latter have
an obvious vested interest in presenting the book in a favorable
light. :-)  The reader reviews don't.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
MySql Book by Paul DuBoisNicholas Brandon28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert D. Williams28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisMark D Wolinski28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert V. Zwink28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisGerald Clark28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisirena28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisMicah Yoder28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisGraeme B. Davis29 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoiscurt29 Feb
Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRyan Caveney28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert V. Zwink28 Feb
Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisPaul DuBois29 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisj.urban29 Feb