List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:February 28 2000 9:29pm
Subject:Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBois
View as plain text
buybooks.com is pretty cheap
----- Original Message -----
From: "Micah Yoder" <micah@stripped>
To: "Nicholas Brandon" <nbrandon@stripped>
Cc: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 3:37 PM

> Nicholas Brandon wrote:
>
> > However, at Amazon.com it says it is 850 pages and at Amazon.co.uk
(where I

> Somewhat offtopic, but... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't buy it from
> Amazon!  As programmers, we should be scared witless about the broad
> patents they recently received on One Click Shopping and Affiliate
> Programs.  The ONLY way to stop this crap is to buy from their
> competition and tell them we won't put up with it.  And this message
> needs to be plastered all over the Internet so even newbies will see it
> all over the place and know not to buy from them.
>
> Please go to http://www.noamazon.com to read more on this issue as well
> as to find alternate sources.
>
> Thanks,
> Micah

MySql Book by Paul DuBoisNicholas Brandon28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert D. Williams28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisMark D Wolinski28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert V. Zwink28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisGerald Clark28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisirena28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisMicah Yoder28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisGraeme B. Davis29 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoiscurt29 Feb
Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRyan Caveney28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert V. Zwink28 Feb
Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisPaul DuBois29 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisj.urban29 Feb