List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:February 28 2000 6:57pm
Subject:Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBois
View as plain text
Nicholas Brandon wrote:

> Due to some highly recommended reviews, I am looking at purchasing this
> book.
>
> However, at Amazon.com it says it is 850 pages and at Amazon.co.uk (where I
> would like to buy it from) it says 450 pages. Can someone (who has the book
> preferably) tell me which one is correct - Or is there a different version
> for US or UK.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick Brandon

Mine is 756 pages.

Thread
MySql Book by Paul DuBoisNicholas Brandon28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert D. Williams28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisMark D Wolinski28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert V. Zwink28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisGerald Clark28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisirena28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisMicah Yoder28 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisGraeme B. Davis29 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoiscurt29 Feb
Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRyan Caveney28 Feb
  • RE: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisRobert V. Zwink28 Feb
Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisPaul DuBois29 Feb
  • Re: MySql Book by Paul DuBoisj.urban29 Feb