List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem Date:February 28 2000 12:09am
Subject:[info@eternalsounds.com: FW: DSS SUPPORT:Small Database problem with Supermall]
View as plain text
Any pointers what I should be looking for?

----- Forwarded message from Robbie D <info@stripped> -----

Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:43:03 -0700
From: "Robbie D" <info@stripped>
To: root@stripped

http://www.eternalsounds.com Your Online Christian Music Source.

............eternal sounds good. Jesus sounds better!

From: "Rudy Kizer" <rudykizer@stripped>
To: "www.christiancanada.com" <rob@stripped>
Date: Sun, Feb 27, 2000, 10:22 AM

You're getting a "fail to connect" error, so there is either
 (1) a problem with the username and/or password being used to connect or
 (2) a permissions problem for connecting from a specific IP address

Have your system administrator check these two things.