List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:February 27 2000 9:46pm
Subject:Re: Getting the same mail twice!!!!
View as plain text
In the last episode (Feb 28), Mark Lo said:
> Hi
>
>   How come I am getting the same mail twice???

Please post the full headers of both messages.  I'm betting you're
subscribed to both the php and mysql lists, and aren't filtering them
right.  Crossposted messages (or replies to messages you post) will get
sent to you twice, and if you don't filter each list into its own
folder, you'll see duplicates.  For example, you should filter the
mysql list on the "List-ID: <mysql.mysql.com>" header.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped