List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:February 27 2000 4:43pm
Subject:Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?
View as plain text
> Are you using PHP ??

Yes, the Phorum software to be more precise.

> program. Simply a client program is connected, but running in an
> endless loop...

Aha... I'm having other problems with Phorum, probably since it's accessing
a protected part of the site (set via the Apache access.conf file). I'll
talk to the Phorum guys about it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
--------------------------------
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...

Thread
How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?sasha25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?sasha25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius27 Feb
    • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?sinisa27 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius27 Feb