List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fredrik Axtelius Date:May 5 1999 1:55pm
Subject:DAYNAME not using --language thing
View as plain text
I added --language=swedish when starting up my mysqld and thought i would
give me
swedish names in things like DAYNAME but I didn´t.
Is there a way to do this or am I doing something wrong??

Server is version 3.22.20a, compiled by me with egcs 1.1.2 on Solaris
7/Sparc.

root@nic# mysqladmin variables
+----------------------------+------------------------------------+
| Variable_name              | Value                              |
+----------------------------+------------------------------------+
---snip
| language                   | /export/mysql/share/mysql/swedish/ |

mysql> select DAYNAME(NOW());
+----------------+
| DAYNAME(NOW()) |
| Wednesday      |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

TIA
/Fredrik
Thread
DAYNAME not using --language thingFredrik Axtelius5 May
  • Re: DAYNAME not using --language thingChristian Mack5 May
    • Re: DAYNAME not using --language thingMichael Widenius11 May