List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:February 25 2000 7:24pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Archives
View as plain text
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:14:52 -0500, James Treworgy wrote:

>I don't know if it's been mentioned or is common knowledge, but someobody
>yesterday complained about the, er, quality of the MySQL archive.  Well,
>Deja.com is now archiving this mailing list so you can search there at
>least as of now. Not sure how long they've been doing it.

I'd be interested in knowing of any archive viewing solution that's
better than http://lists.mysql.com to improve the current software.
Please send me private mail and describe what you would change and how.
[We know about the lack of search function which will be re-added as
soon as a planned move is completed].

Note that this is direct access to the list archive, i.e. the message
will be there before it goes anywhere else.

-Sincerely, Fred

MySQL ArchivesJames Treworgy25 Feb
Re: MySQL ArchivesFred Lindberg25 Feb
Re: MySQL ArchivesHank Leininger26 Feb