List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:February 25 2000 7:24pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Archives
View as plain text
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:14:52 -0500, James Treworgy wrote:

>I don't know if it's been mentioned or is common knowledge, but someobody
>yesterday complained about the, er, quality of the MySQL archive.  Well,
> is now archiving this mailing list so you can search there at
>least as of now. Not sure how long they've been doing it.

I'd be interested in knowing of any archive viewing solution that's
better than to improve the current software.
Please send me private mail and describe what you would change and how.
[We know about the lack of search function which will be re-added as
soon as a planned move is completed].

Note that this is direct access to the list archive, i.e. the message
will be there before it goes anywhere else.

-Sincerely, Fred

MySQL ArchivesJames Treworgy25 Feb
Re: MySQL ArchivesFred Lindberg25 Feb
Re: MySQL ArchivesHank Leininger26 Feb