List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:February 25 2000 5:32pm
Subject:Re: Finding largest number in a field
View as plain text
Yes that should be possible (depending on how your table is designed). If
you just want the largest number do something like:

select Number from Table order by Number desc limit 1

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...