List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:February 25 2000 4:08pm
Subject:How to recover 'sleeping' processes?
View as plain text
Hi.

I have a number (8 or so) of sleeping processes on my MySQl server. I've
been going trough the manual to see if there's a way to 'release' them but I
found very little on the subject.

The queries has been generated by the Phorum software and are rather large
and useful posts so I'd very much like to be able to recover them. Is there
a way?

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
--------------------------------
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...

Thread
How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?sasha25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?sasha25 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius27 Feb
    • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?sinisa27 Feb
  • Re: How to recover 'sleeping' processes?Martin Edelius27 Feb