List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:February 25 2000 12:11pm
Subject:Re: Why do I get a full table?
View as plain text
Hmm... I don't get the error anymore but the query takes way too long time
(5 min+). A silly question maybe but is the query complex enough to require
this much time? We're only running on a 200 Mhz/64 Mb server with IDE disks
but the tables are very small (ca: 30 rows).

I'm not relly that well versed in SQL so I guess I need to read up on joins
and such to get this thing moving, right?

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...