List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:February 25 2000 11:06am
Subject:Why do I get a full table?
View as plain text
Hi all.

Whenever I execute this query:

$result=mysql_db_query("$DB_Service","select C.UIV from Common as C,
Inlamningsstalle as Inl, Insamlingsstalle as Ins, Reparationsstalle as R
         where C.Servicenummer like '$servicenummer'
          or (Inl.Inlamningsstalle='$UserUnitUIV' and C.UIV=Inl.UIV)
          or (Ins.Insamlingsstalle='$UserUnitUIV' and C.UIV=Ins.UIV)
          or (R.Reparationsstalle='$UserUnitUIV' and C.UIV=R.UIV)
         order by C.Servicenummer asc");

I get this error:

The table 'SQL10f6_0' is full

If I remove the 'or sections' from the query above it doesn't return the
results I'm looking for but it doesn't give me an error either.

Yesterday when I tried this our servers HDD was filled with temporary SQL
tables after just two attempts to execute this query that we had to delete
but now there's not even a temporary table anywhere on the servers HDD.

I'm running MySQL version 3.22.27 under RedHat 6.0. Let me know if you need
more info and I'll be happy to provide it.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
--------------------------------
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...

Thread
Why do I get a full table?Martin Edelius25 Feb
Re: Why do I get a full table?Ed Carp25 Feb
  • Re: Why do I get a full table?Martin Edelius25 Feb
  • Re: Why do I get a full table?Martin Edelius25 Feb
    • Re: Why do I get a full table?sinisa25 Feb
  • Re: Why do I get a full table?Martin Edelius25 Feb
    • Re: Why do I get a full table?sinisa25 Feb
  • Re: Why do I get a full table?sasha25 Feb