List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave Hodgkinson Date:May 5 1999 9:22am
Subject:Re: storing Foreign Key definitions
View as plain text
Michael Widenius <monty@stripped> writes:

> Robin> Hi,
> Robin> Any idea what the current status of this is?  I thought it was already
> Robin> there and am most disappointed that I can't create automatic entity
> Robin> relationship diagrams from Visio :o(
> <cut>
> Hi!
> The above must wait until MySQL 4.0;  We will start to work on this
> when MySQL 3.23 (including sub selects) are stable.

As soon as this happens, I'd buy stock in Visio. Are we looking at six
months or so?

David Hodgkinson, Technical Director, Sift PLC
European Information Product of the Year
Editor, "The Highway Star"
Dave endorses Yanagisawa saxes, Apache, Perl, Linux, MySQL, emacs, gnus
storing Foreign Key definitionsRobin Bowes26 Apr
  • storing Foreign Key definitionsMichael Widenius27 Apr
  • Re: storing Foreign Key definitionsDave Hodgkinson5 May