List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin McKinnon Date:May 5 1999 7:58am
Subject:Re: Oracle Equivalent Utilities
View as plain text
At 16:01 29/04/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Does anyone know if there is a MySQL equivalent of the
>SQL*Loader utility and the Pro*C compiler used by the
>Oracle database product?

You can do most of SQL*Loader with SQL commands in MySQL. I've always hated
Pro*C myself so I can't see the point in trying to clone it. There is a C
client library for MySQL (or use odbc / iodbc).

RTFM

Colin

Thread
Oracle Equivalent UtilitiesTrevor Chandler30 Apr
  • Re: Oracle Equivalent UtilitiesColin McKinnon5 May
RE: new versions - MyVbQL and MyToolNeff Patrick K10 Jan