List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:February 24 2000 7:14pm
Subject:Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query, when using table:
View as plain text
How do I diagnose this type of error?  I'm using MysqlImport to import a CSV
file.  I'm also getting the same error with LOAD DATA

ideas?

thanks!

Thread
Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query, when using table:Graeme B. Davis24 Feb
  • Re: Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query, when using table:Graeme B. Davis24 Feb
  • Re: Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query, when using table:Graeme B. Davis25 Feb
  • Re: Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query, when using table:sasha25 Feb