List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:February 24 2000 3:42am
Subject:Re: Paying for MySQL
View as plain text
Hi!

The problem was that David broke the forms when he added banners to
the MySQL pages.  I have now corrected this problem!

Regards,
Monty

RPruitt> Yup. Exactly.
RPruitt> There's no form there. A bunch of error messages about insecure
RPruitt> requests being made inside of a secure document. There's no submit
RPruitt> button. You can print it out and mail it in. That's what I did.

RPruitt> That's on Netscape 4.7. IE 5.0 is somewhat worse.

RPruitt> Robert

RPruitt> Jonathan Stimmel wrote:

>> On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 06:13:27PM -0600, RPruitt@stripped wrote:
>>
>> > I couldn't help but notice that you can't really do it online from the
>> > MySQL site.
>>
>> You mean something like https://www.mysql.com/license.htmy?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Jonathan Stimmel                    Pager:  415-253-7202
>> jon@stripped                   jstimmel.page@stripped
>>
>> 1180 Reed Ave #55                    Home:  408-244-5258
>> Sunnyvale, CA 94086                  Cell:  650-520-4164

RPruitt> --
RPruitt> Please check "http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html" before
RPruitt> posting. To request this thread, e-mail mysql-thread28783@stripped

RPruitt> To unsubscribe, send a message to: