This is to announce the first release (version 0.1) of
CGI++ - a C++ embedded macro language pre-processor
somewhat similar to Embedded SQL with some CGI
- SQL API macros ( currently MySQL is the only supported
DB, but easily extendable
- automatic form parser class generation from your HTML
- cookie parsing class generation from a macro
- embedded C++ expressions/variables for queries and
- other stuff you can find in the docs
Docs are available at
http://www.sashanet.com/internet/cgi++/cgi++.html or in
Will work for sure with Linux and GCC 2.7 . May work on
other Unices out of the box or after a coulpe of changes
in the source.
Please do not complain if you do not like it, remember
this is the first release, and I know there is lots to
do. E-mail me your suggestsion/patches/bug reports. If
you do not like my C++ style, feel free to share it with
me, I am working on improving it.
If you want to hack it, you need flex and bison.
As you have probably guessed, it is free.
|• CGI++||Sasha Pachev||5 May|