List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:February 23 2000 3:46pm
Subject:MyODBC useless with Access 2000
View as plain text
Does anyone know how to go about fixing the problem with Access 2000 and
MyODBC and the infamous "write conflict" error box?  I wish Access would
just use the primary key in the WHERE clauses when it does UPDATES, but
instead it seems to list every field when doing an UPDATE.

I have even tried adding a "timestamp" field to no avail.

I hear people saying this is a Microsoft bug.... but how do we go about
getting this fixed? :)

Thanks!

Graeme

Thread
MyODBC useless with Access 2000Graeme B. Davis23 Feb