List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 4 1999 8:20pm
Subject:Re: A question on Virtual Hosts and MySQL
View as plain text
Brian Dunten wrote:
> Forgive this question from a MySQL novice, but I'm stumped on this one:
> We are running MySQL 3.22.21 with an Apache 1.3.6 webserver on Solaris 7.
> Recently, we have added a name-based virtual host to our original web site.
> Although the perl scripts on the original site that access our databases are
> working correctly, ones from the new site are unable to connect to the
> databases.  No error code is returned (at least, none that I can find), but
> the script terminates without hitting the subsequent "prepare" and "execute"
> statements.

-Does the script run from the command line?
-Does the script run if invoked with a different virtual
host name?
-Does the script run at all?
-If the script runs one way and not the other, add code
to do debugging output in both to print the arguments of
all DBI calls and compare them.

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
A question on Virtual Hosts and MySQLBrian Dunten5 May
  • Re: A question on Virtual Hosts and MySQLSasha Pachev5 May