List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephan Greene Date:May 4 1999 3:43pm
Subject:Re: ColdFusion
View as plain text
On Mon, 3 May 1999, Ruprecht Helms wrote:

> Cold Fusion supports mysql via ODBC in the windows-version. For UNIX I
> have read that Allaire will bring out a  unix-version. I do not know the date
> you can purchase the unixversion.

Allaire has had a Solaris version for some time; I think an HP-UX version
is in late beta.  They have a stub for linux (requires a "real" CF server
on a Solaris or NT box) and are supposed to have a real server for linux
with their 5.0 release (Fall 1999?).

MySQL works great with CF on Solaris with Scott Weikart's libmysql odbc
driver.

Steve

Stephan A. Greene			sgreene@stripped
IT Product Development			http://www.washsq.com
Washington Square Associates, Inc.	"technology simplified" (TM)
202-544-0222(main)/1-800-759-8888 PIN 1030552# (pager)

ColdFusionRaymond Wong3 May
  • RE: ColdFusionTupshin Harper3 May
  • Re: ColdFusionStephan Greene3 May
Re: ColdFusionRuprecht Helms3 May