List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Miller Date:May 4 1999 2:01pm
Subject:RE: Access!
View as plain text
I do not know of a tool to draw an ER diagram.  If you converted MySQL
"Create Table" scripts to Access, you still wouldn't have foreign key
information, so you would have to manually specify the relationships in
Access.  If you are going to do this, you could instead link or import the
tables through ODBC then manually specify the relationships.

Messy I know, but it may get the job done.

Jay Miller
Socket Internet Services
Columbia, MO, US

Thread