List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Engström Date:May 4 1999 9:51am
Subject:Re: TIMESTAMP bug in 3.22.20a/linux? and DATETIME question.
View as plain text
> Since using TIMESTAMP just hosed my data by updating all these records and
> changing dates, I wanted to use the DATETIME type. Can I simply set them
> "null" and let mySQL put the correct date format in there like TIMESTAMP
does?

The NOW()-function returns the current date/time, so you can use
dateTimeField = NOW().

Regards,

Johan

Thread
TIMESTAMP bug in 3.22.20a/linux? and DATETIME question.Daevid Vincent4 May
  • Re: TIMESTAMP bug in 3.22.20a/linux? and DATETIME question.johan.engstrom4 May
  • Re: TIMESTAMP bug?Daevid Vincent7 May
  • Re: TIMESTAMP bug?Fred Read7 May