List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:February 18 2000 8:48pm
Subject:Re: I'm Not Getting MAIL from the list any more
View as plain text
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:33:21 -0500, Laszlo G. Szijarto wrote:

>I subscribed yesterday with a new e-mail address, szijarto@stripped, to the main
> mysql list, and until mid-morning, I was getting the mail.  Suddenly, I stopped getting
> it.  I'm pretty sure our mail server did not go down or anything like that, so I can't
> figure out why I'm not getting mysql stuff anymore.

Talk to your system administrator. You have a name server problem (one
of the NS is dead and the glue provided points to it). A recent lookup
suggests this has been fixed, so you should get the missing messages
(and mail from other sites) whenever the currently cached info times
out.

-Sincerely, Fred

I'm Not Getting MAIL from the list any moreLaszlo G. Szijarto18 Feb
Re: I'm Not Getting MAIL from the list any moreFred Lindberg18 Feb