List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Covell Date:May 4 1999 1:05am
Subject:MyODBC question
View as plain text
Is it possible to take pre-existing program and switch out it's ODBC
driver (Access or MsSQL) with MyODBC and MySQL, assuming I can find out
the table structure underneath.

I have a conferencing server that runs only on Sun an or NT.  It uses
Access and or MsSQL.  I would like to get to the data from a Linux box,
replacing the database with MySQL and accessing it using PHP3.

My ODBC knowledge is limited so I might be off kilter here but not sure.
Any thoughts?

-Bob

Thread
MyODBC questionRobert Covell4 May