List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay J Date:February 18 2000 7:04am
Subject:Re: New to MySQL and ODBC
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karlflips@stripped>
To: "MySQL" <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 1:55 AM
Subject: New to MySQL and ODBC

>I'm trying to set up an ODBC driver or a new DSN entry, a MySQL
>database really, so that I can access this new table in my scripting
>language.  I'm not seeing anywhere in the setup of this ODBC
>(Win 98 by the way) that I can point to my database on the computer.
>This question was worded very poorly, but hopefully someone
>understands.  If not, I'll post again, but hopefully will be able to post
>a better question.

Hi Karl,

I believe 98 is the same as NT, if so you must configure it by:

start -> control panel -> ODBC Data Sources -> Add

You installed MyODBC, .. right?

-Jay J

Thread
New to MySQL and ODBCKarl J. Stubsjoen18 Feb
  • Re: New to MySQL and ODBCJay J18 Feb
  • Re: New to MySQL and ODBCsinisa18 Feb
  • Re: New to MySQL and ODBCKarl J. Stubsjoen19 Feb
    • Re: New to MySQL and ODBCsinisa20 Feb