List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:May 3 1999 8:02pm
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql problems
View as plain text
Evan,
Mine looks like this:
Auth_MySQL_General_DB webauth

requires the webauth database to be valid.

However, an another machine, I'm getting
990503 16:01:24     128 Connect    nobody@localhost as anonymous on
                    128 Init DB    Access denied for user: '@localhost' to
database 'webauth'
On attempting to connect.  Why blank user name?  Anyone?
Van

Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com