List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 17 2000 3:11pm
Subject:Re: The Manual (was Re: query to fetch middle record)
View as plain text
At 3:53 PM +0200 02-17-2000, Teodor Cimpoesu wrote:
>>  Don't forget to study the ORDER BY information intensely!  Give the
>>  manual your utmost attention when you are reading - do not allow
>>  yourself to be distracted by television or other fleshly pleasures.
>>  Instead, devote yourself with concentration, and your efforts will
>>  be rewarded.  Maybe not with Truth, but at least with a good idea
>>  of how to fetch records m to n of result set q.
>>
>by the way,
>I only found that magical manual as a one big file. I would really be
>interested in a one-file-per-chapter version of it.
>Any idea?

The link at the bottom of every message that appears on this mailing
list is to a page that is the table of contents for the page-per-chapter
version of the manual.  (See below.)

>[I already split it this way, for readability, but didn't find an
>(automated) way to fix the links ]
>
>--
>CIMPOESU Teodor, Web Programmer
>
>@ DIGICOM S.A. Bucharest, Romania
>@ Internet, site development
>@ teo@stripped , +(401)-330.47.28
>
>official home page ~ http://www.digiro.net/
>Internet  web page ~ http://internet.digiro.net/
>
>--

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
query to fetch middle recordTri Johan Firdiyanto17 Feb
  • Re: query to fetch middle recordFaisal Nasim17 Feb
    • Re: query to fetch middle recordThimble Smith17 Feb
  • The Manual (was Re: query to fetch middle record)Teodor Cimpoesu17 Feb
    • Re: The Manual (was Re: query to fetch middle record)Paul DuBois17 Feb
  • Re: The Manual (was Re: query to fetch middle record)Teodor Cimpoesu17 Feb
RE: The Manual (was Re: query to fetch middle record)SheaJB18 Feb