List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:February 1 2000 6:32am
Subject:RE: Thanks I over looked limit
View as plain text
Hello,

> > There are a lot of posts but this is a good thing, is there any way to
> > filter these messages as I would usually use the sender but it is always
> > different with this list, I don't really want the digest as I find them
> > hard to read with so many threads.

Yes, just filter on one of the special mailing list headers included with
every message sent from the mailing list.  Here is just one of the special
headers:

Thread
re:Thanks I over looked limitJoseph H Blythe1 Feb
  • RE: Thanks I over looked limitJohn Zook1 Feb
    • Re: Thanks I over looked limitVan1 Feb
    • RE: Thanks I over looked limitBill Gerrard17 Feb