List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 1 1999 10:12pm
Subject:Upgrading
View as plain text
>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Hallock <Mike> writes:

Mike> Is there any kind of table / user / etc. changes to watch out for in an upgrade
> from 2.21
Mike> to 2.22.21? We are thinking about upgrading our MySQL on our server, but if it
> breaks
Mike> stuff, we'd obviously rather NOT do that......

Hi!

Everything is described in the upgrade section in the MySQL manual;
It should be really straightforward to upgrade!
(but as always, we always recommend a backup first :)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
UpgradingMike Hallock [Pestilence]30 Apr
  • UpgradingMichael Widenius2 May