List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davor Cengija Date:April 30 1999 12:48pm
Subject:Re: Red Hat 6
View as plain text
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Joshua Pruitt wrote:

>> > libtool: link: `' is not a valid libtool archive
>> > make[2]: *** [insert_test] Error 1
>> > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> FWIW, 3.22.21 compiled fine for me on Red Hat 6 installed on cleanly
>> formatted HD.  Just a complete default install.  Previously an NT
>> machine :)
>If that's true, then that would imply that perhaps something is missing
>or didn't get upgraded correctly. I wonder what that could be.
>Otherwise, everything _so far_ seems to be running and compiling just

       you should check your upgrade.log and upgrade glibc and other
       important pachages manually (if they aren't upgraded).

       i had similar problems while upgrading rh5.1->5.2; some of the
       packages from rh5.2 had build date older than the ones from
       rh5.1, and even if the version number is bigger,

Davor Cengija
"Please allow 30 days for delivery"

Red Hat 6Joshua Pruitt30 Apr
  • Re: Red Hat 6Daniel Koch30 Apr