List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:March 15 1999 6:54pm
Subject:Re: Displaying image from database
View as plain text
On Sun, Mar 14, 1999 at 09:22:34PM +1100, Robert Hazeltine wrote:
> Thanks very much!  However, I guess I should've mentioned I am
> using Perl and DBI to do this.  I am also using Cgi.pm.

Look on the MySQL links page, under SQL and database interfaces,
at Example of storing/retrieving images with MySQL and CGI.

Tim
Thread
Displaying image from databaseRobert Hazeltine14 Mar
  • Re: Displaying image from databasekalle volkov14 Mar
    • Re: Displaying image from databaseRobert Hazeltine14 Mar
      • Re: Displaying image from databaseThimble Smith15 Mar
    • Re: Displaying image from databaseOliver Artelt15 Mar
  • Re: Displaying image from databaseSasha Pachev15 Mar
Re: Displaying image from databaseChris17 Mar
  • Re: Displaying image from databaseTommi Rintala17 Mar