List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jann Linder Date:February 9 2000 5:43pm
Subject: Re: FIXED: [SOLUTION] trying to contact either mysql server (of two) running on same host.
View as plain text
IT WORKED!!!!

using -hHOSTNAME in the mysql command AND using HOSTNAME instead of
localhost in the perl DBI call worked!

Thanks, Steve

<you are my guru, you are my one and only MYSQL GUY!>

signed--a much relieved programmer!
Jann

trying to contact either mysql server (of two) running on same host.Jann Linder9 Feb
  • Re: trying to contact either mysql server (of two) running on same host.Steve Ruby9 Feb
    • Re: FIXED: [SOLUTION] trying to contact either mysql server (of two) running on same host.Jann Linder9 Feb
Re: trying to contact either mysql server (of two) running on same host.Ed Carp9 Feb
  • RE: trying to contact either mysql server (of two) running on same host.Jann Linder9 Feb