List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harry Brueckner Date:February 9 2000 12:36pm
Subject:Weird MySQL behaviour
View as plain text
Hello,

until recently I did not experience any serious problems with MySQL 3.23.6a
but now, since the server has to run some more queries I regularly get
messages like:

Aborted connection 123 to db: 'mydb' user: 'harry' (Got an error reading
communication packets)

I also get "Lost connection to MySQL server during query" on the client
side (PHP3) and also when I run mysqladmin even when connection to
localhost.

The errorlog also shows alot of messages like
Error in accept: Invalid argument

What could be the reason for this behaviour?

TIA, Harry

Thread
Weird MySQL behaviourHarry Brueckner9 Feb
  • Re: Weird MySQL behavioursinisa9 Feb
    • Re: Weird MySQL behaviourHarry Brueckner9 Feb
      • Re: Weird MySQL behavioursinisa9 Feb
        • CHAR and VARCHARJosh Abrams9 Feb
          • Re: CHAR and VARCHARTonu Samuel9 Feb
Re: Weird MySQL behaviourHarry Brueckner9 Feb
  • Re: Weird MySQL behavioursinisa16 Feb