List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:April 30 1999 4:24pm
Subject:Re: case-sensitive search
View as plain text
kenford@stripped wrote:

> 1. How does one do case-sensitive search with mysql?

Look in the manual, Concept Index, "Case sensitivity, in searches".

> 2. Can one do a search for date grater than or less than a certain
> date using the mysql data format. "0000-00-00"

Yes

> Please check "http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html"
> before posting.

The above message appears on every posting for a reason. MySQL
has an *EXCELLENT* manual and we want people to use it, *most*
questions can be answered by looking in the manual.

    "The manula is your friend..."
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.
Thread