List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:February 7 2000 10:42pm
Subject:Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too large
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Noel" == Noel Burton-Krahn <noel@stripped> writes:

Noel> Here's some more light on the problem.  I noticed today that mysqld
Noel> was hung.

Noel> mysqld had emitted this message to stderr:

Noel>     safe_mutex: Error in thread libray: Got mutex at dbug.c, line 796 more than 1
> time

Noel> Here's my mysqld command line, running on a redhat-6.0 box with
Noel> kernel-2.2.5-22 and glibc-2.1.1-6.

<cut>

The above may happen when running with debugging enabled and safe
mutex; I am however quite sure this is fixed in the MySQL 3.22.30
version.

This should however not affect your other problems as this only
happens when running mysqld with --debug.

Could you upgrade to 3.22.30 and try again?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largeNoel Burton-Krahn19 Jan
  • mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largeMichael Widenius2 Feb
    • Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largeNoel Burton-Krahn2 Feb
      • Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largesinisa3 Feb
        • Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largeNoel Burton-Krahn4 Feb
          • Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largesasha5 Feb
  • Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largesasha2 Feb
Re: mysqld dies after aborted connection and packet too largeMichael Widenius8 Feb