List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Rossi Date:April 30 1999 2:56pm
Subject:RE: Need an opinion - C vs PHP
View as plain text
The only case I would recommend to use C is to write server API extensions
to the web server but for any other case, I don't believe the language
matters
as much as the implementation. E.g. CGI's written in ANY language will in
most cases be much slower than, for instance mod_perl or mod_php.
Look at http://perl.apache.org/bench.txt for benchmark info for Apache.