List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Posenau Date:February 7 2000 10:58pm
Subject:Mysql++-1.5 API
View as plain text
Hi, I'm trying to access a mysql server from a remote machine using C++.
I've used the example sinisa_ex.cc as a starting point. As long as I use
root and the root password, the example works correctly. If I change to
my user name, I get the access denied for host message. My user name and
password for the host are in the mysql table on the target machine. Have
I stupidly missed something else.

Also, is there any additional documentation besides the manual that was
included with the distribution?

Thanks,
John

Thread