List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 30 1999 9:13am
Subject:load data local infile gives errors
View as plain text
>>>>> "Alvin" == Alvin Starr <alvin@stripped> writes:

Alvin> I can load data into a file on the local server just fine with no LOCAL
Alvin> and a full path name. when I try and do it remotly I get:
Alvin> ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Hi!

Which MySQL version are you using?  The above problem was fixed a
while ago. (Check the Changelog section in the MySQL manual!)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
load data local infile gives errorsUnknown Sender30 Apr
  • load data local infile gives errorsMichael Widenius30 Apr