List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frieder Bothner Date:April 30 1999 10:39am
Subject:Re: Problem by inserting Formfields via PHP3-Script into a mysql-Database
View as plain text
Am 09:23 30.04.99 +0200 schrieben Sie:
>Hi,
>
> I have the following problem. I want to insert from a Webformular via
> php3-script datas into a table of a mysql-Database. When I fill out form
>and
> press submit the script will answer that the insert was made but in the
>table
> no new recordset was written.
>
> The last insert into the logfile was:
> mysqld started on THU Apr 29 18:54:59  MEST 1999
>
>The error-File is empty.
>
> My actuell mysql-installation is a binary-version and I have made
> different tests and all tests processed correctly.
>
>In the Attach you will find the php3-Script
> What can be the reason that mysql can't insert the wanted recordset

snip from code:
> VALUES 'Name', 'Projektart', 'Auftraggeber', ...

The variables need a $, like
VALUES '$Name', '$Projektart', '$Auftraggeber', ...

And what ist this "</script>" - tag? Shoudn't it be a "?>"-tag

Thread
Problem by inserting Formfields via PHP3-Script into a mysql-DatabaseRuprecht Helms30 Apr
  • Re: Problem by inserting Formfields via PHP3-Script into a mysql-DatabaseFrieder Bothner30 Apr