List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:February 6 2000 4:54pm
Subject:Re: error saga cont.
View as plain text
Are you using LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE
after starting mysql in the directory where the data file is located?

>Hello again:  OK, I'm starting to get some more specific error
>messages.  I can now create and drop tables, but still cannot import.
>My most recent attempt to import data resulted in this error message:
>
>Error 13: Can't get stat of 'filename.txt' (Errcode: 2)
>
>(I do have a not into my ISP to look into this, but if anyone can shed
>some light...)
>
>Thanks again, Sarah
>

>--

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
error saga cont.Sarah6 Feb
  • Re: error saga cont.Tonu Samuel6 Feb
  • Re: error saga cont.sasha7 Feb
Re: error saga cont.Christopher R. Jones6 Feb