List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ruprecht Helms Date:April 30 1999 7:23am
Subject:Problem by inserting Formfields via PHP3-Script into a mysql-Database
View as plain text
Hi,

 I have the following problem. I want to insert from a Webformular via
 php3-script datas into a table of a mysql-Database. When I fill out form
and
 press submit the script will answer that the insert was made but in the
table
 no new recordset was written.

 The last insert into the logfile was:
 mysqld started on THU Apr 29 18:54:59  MEST 1999

The error-File is empty.

 My actuell mysql-installation is a binary-version and I have made
 different tests and all tests processed correctly.

In the Attach you will find the php3-Script
 What can be the reason that mysql can't insert the wanted recordset

--- Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net
Thread
Problem by inserting Formfields via PHP3-Script into a mysql-DatabaseRuprecht Helms30 Apr
  • Re: Problem by inserting Formfields via PHP3-Script into a mysql-DatabaseFrieder Bothner30 Apr