List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<enesha Date:April 30 1999 6:44am
Subject:Re: Red Hat 6
View as plain text
Ya..There are some RH6 problems..Just try doing a full clean install with
everything (about a gig) and pair down from there...seems to work best so
far.

--E

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is
non-deterministic.  The question of the existence of views in the
absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.
The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for
the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal,
non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)