List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:March 15 1999 4:40pm
Subject:Re: VisualBASIC API
View as plain text
At 11:49 AM 3/14/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi to all
>well i was wandering if someone have written VisualBASIC API for
>MySQL... If doesn't , i intend to make it by myself - if someone did i
>would apretiate if he/she wants to share the code with us so it would
>save my time...
>Also, any examples of using that API are welcome! :)
>
>Good bye,
>so many nice wishes from Belgrade

I have one (sort of). It's a web based VBClass generator that utilizes
RDO/ADO DSNless connections to the server. The interface allows templates
to be saved and re-used or changed. The classes work quite well as ActiveX
modules too.

Try it. If this is what you are looking for great. If you want features
added in, let me know.

http://www.pbc.ottawa.on.ca

--
Peter Carter