List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ahmed K Bayyari Date:February 4 2000 3:16am
Subject:RE: client server application
View as plain text
i won't be able to send data back to the client if i
don't have the interface. I can send data only one
way, from the clinet to the server and not the other
way around. However, data can be transfered between
the two via a socket. So i think that the interface is
necessary in this case.

Ahmed

--- Roy Nasser <roy@stripped> wrote:
> Stupid Question:
>
> Why do you need something to interface?
>
> (PROGRAM <--> interface <--> SERVER)
>
> cant you eliminate that interface and gain on
> performance?
>

>   _____
>
> Roy Nasser ( roy@stripped <mailto:roy@stripped> )
> Diretor Tecnico
> http://Vem.ca/ <http://ww.Vem.ca/>
> +55-11-3347-3011
> +55-11-9953-8853 (Cel.)
> +55-11-211-0889 (Fax.)
>   _____

http://im.yahoo.com
Thread
corruptions in a dbAdam Powell20 Mar
  • corruptions in a dbMichael Widenius21 Mar
  • corruptions in a dbsinisa21 Mar
  • Re: client server applicationJohn Raab4 Feb
  • RE: client server applicationRoy Nasser4 Feb
RE: client server applicationQuentin Bennett4 Feb
RE: client server applicationAhmed K Bayyari4 Feb
RE: client server applicationRichard Schilling8 Feb
RE: client server applicationCarlos Proal8 Feb