List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Quentin Bennett Date:February 4 2000 1:19am
Subject:RE: client server application
View as plain text
Hi,

We have an interface program of this nature that sits in the DMZ of a
firewall. All it does is log the traffic and pass it on to the production
server, which, of course, will only accept connections from its know domain.

Quentin

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal
MailMarshal Web Site: http://www.mailmarshal.com/
Thread
corruptions in a dbAdam Powell20 Mar
  • corruptions in a dbMichael Widenius21 Mar
  • corruptions in a dbsinisa21 Mar
  • Re: client server applicationJohn Raab4 Feb
  • RE: client server applicationRoy Nasser4 Feb
RE: client server applicationQuentin Bennett4 Feb
RE: client server applicationAhmed K Bayyari4 Feb
RE: client server applicationRichard Schilling8 Feb
RE: client server applicationCarlos Proal8 Feb