List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roy Nasser Date:February 4 2000 1:13am
Subject:RE: client server application
View as plain text
Stupid Question:

Why do you need something to interface?

(PROGRAM <--> interface <--> SERVER)

cant you eliminate that interface and gain on performance?

  _____

Roy Nasser ( roy@stripped <mailto:roy@stripped> )
Diretor Tecnico
http://Vem.ca/ <http://ww.Vem.ca/>
+55-11-3347-3011
+55-11-9953-8853 (Cel.)
+55-11-211-0889 (Fax.)
  _____

corruptions in a dbAdam Powell20 Mar
  • corruptions in a dbMichael Widenius21 Mar
  • corruptions in a dbsinisa21 Mar
  • Re: client server applicationJohn Raab4 Feb
  • RE: client server applicationRoy Nasser4 Feb
RE: client server applicationQuentin Bennett4 Feb
RE: client server applicationAhmed K Bayyari4 Feb
RE: client server applicationRichard Schilling8 Feb
RE: client server applicationCarlos Proal8 Feb