List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xavier Beaudouin Date:April 29 1999 6:39pm
Subject:Mysql and Debian Sparc 2.1 : big troubles...
View as plain text
Hello ;-)

I'm trying to compile mysql 3.21.xx and/or 3.22.xx under Linux
debian/sparc 2.1 for ages and I've got a lots of problems with the
binairies I have.... ;-)

All compilations works like a charm, but when I use ./mysql_install_db the
script complains for 'incorrect format' of the files...

This is really anoying since I cannot use mysql on this platform...

Any clues ?

/Xavier
PS: I can give acces to this box if someone can solve this problem...

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Network Designer and Administrator
Ippolis Informatique - Groupe Integra-net - http://www.ippolis.fr/

Be careful when a loop exits to the same place from side and bottom.
Thread
Mysql and Debian Sparc 2.1 : big troubles...Xavier Beaudouin29 Apr