List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 2 2000 4:08pm
Subject:Re: Pre-sales question
View as plain text
At 7:49 AM -0800 02-02-2000, John Blaine wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have a quick pre-sales question.  Are there any known issues regarding
>connecting Access 2000 to MySQL via ODBC?

Yes, there are bugs in Access 2000.  If you search the mailing list
archives, you'll see several references to this.  Microsoft has
acknowledged, but not fixed, the problems.  Since you work there,
perhaps you could prod the relevant parties to speed up the process? :-)

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread