List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:February 1 2000 9:39pm
Subject:Re: List from hell
View as plain text
On Tue, 01 Feb 2000 12:26:05 -0800, Eddy Chee wrote:

>..... Could someone please help remove me / point me to info on how I can
>remove myself? Sending email to mysql-unsubscribe@stripped doesn't
>work although it returns a confirmation!!

Policy is never to let people working on other RDBMS to get off the
list - ever ;-)

Seriously, look at the trailer of messages from the list. They have the
unsubscribe instructions with your subscription address embedded. The
to (the reply-to address of) the confirmation. Works every time.

On another note: Logging in to the Oracle developer site. Royal pain to
get a user id that isn't already taken. No cookies. I have to make a
new ID every time I want to get info. Still trying to figure out what C
API to use for simple db access :-(

-Sincerely, Fred

About table fields typeBruno Mairlot25 Jan
  • Re: About table fields typeDavid Block25 Jan
  • List from hellEddy Chee1 Feb
Re: List from hellFred Lindberg2 Feb
  • Re: List from hellJeremy A Horland2 Feb
Re: List from hellFred Lindberg2 Feb