List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:March 11 1999 2:56pm
Subject:Introduction and Invitation
View as plain text
Greetings,

I've just joined on. Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm president of
Bellevue, WA based Blue World Communications, Inc. We develop and sell Web
database middleware software.

Understanding MySQL to be a wonderful product with huge potential, we're
very interested in finding out what issues, if any, exist between our Lasso
3 Web Data Engine and MySQL.

Consequently, please accept this invitation to download our Lasso 3 Web
Data Engine (for Win NT, Win 95/98 and Mac OS) and try it with MySQL (via
ODBC). A free evaluation version is available at
http://www.blueworld.com/blueworld/download/.

We really appreciate any feedback from avid MySQL users.

Thanks in advance for your time and interest.

Best regards,

Bill Doerrfeld
President & CEO
Blue World Communications, Inc.

Bill Doerrfeld                                  bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.      http://www.blueworld.com/
Develop and deploy powerful database-driven Web applications with the
Lasso 3 Web Data Engine for Windows NT, Windows 95/98 and Mac OS.
Thread
Introduction and InvitationBill Doerrfeld11 Mar
  • Indexing questionJonas Galvez1 Oct
    • RE: Indexing questionGavin Towey1 Oct
      • Re: Indexing questionTompkins Neil3 Oct
        • Re: Indexing questionJoerg Bruehe3 Oct
          • Re: Indexing questionNeil Tompkins3 Oct
            • Re: Indexing questionJoerg Bruehe4 Oct
              • Re: Indexing questionTompkins Neil4 Oct
                • RE: Indexing questionGavin Towey4 Oct
                  • Re: Indexing questionNeil Tompkins4 Oct
                    • Re: Indexing questionTompkins Neil5 Oct
          • Re: Indexing questionNeil Tompkins3 Oct
          • Re: Indexing questionJonas Galvez6 Oct